For some people, an open space outdoor floor material is often underestimated as it is considered an additional element that is not very important. The wrong choice and your detriment in many ways. Therefore, there is no harm in using the outdoor floor material for your dining room area. You can try some of the best floor options such as patterned floor tiles to make your outdoor dining room more comfortable and beautiful.
Here we encapsulate 4 different types of outside floor material to use in your outdoor dining room.
1. Traditional wooden Board
The natural raw material for all kinds of objects is unmatched with various replica materials, including for the outer floor material. Traditional wooden planks are great for floor design as they look elegant, shiny and neutral suited to different types of design styles.
• Wood planks can set the temperature to be stable and do not cause heat.
• Made of natural wood. So it can give a warm natural impression
• Sucks large costs for installation and maintenance.
• It requires complicated maintenance to prevent them from being quickly damaged. It can be broken by insects too!
• Many forged wooden boards are made of materials that are not genuine and not durable.
2. Ceramic and porcelain
As a design element, no one can beat the beauty of ceramic or porcelain floor material for outdoors. Ceramics and porcelain also have been widely used as decoration of the floor or wall in the room such as in the bedroom, kitchen or bathroom.
• The price is relatively cheaper.
• An attractive look.
• Easy maintenance.
• Motifs and designs are easily damaged and not durable after exposure to weather.
• Quite dangerous because it is very slippery.
Many homeowners make … Continue reading >>>